Saturday, May 14, 2011

Quitting smoking has side affects!

So my mom has stopped smoking. But lemme tell ya! It's not a good thing to mess with her right now.. We went and got food from McDonalds this morning and the lady had a little attitude. I thought mom was going to go Madea on her!! I couldn't keep from laughing! So while I was busting out laughing mom was getting on to the lady. "umm, you had an attitude with me." my mom said. "I'm sorry I didn't realize it. Bye!" said the lady in response. Mom was in shock! "oh he didn't!!!!!" as were driving home mom was going off like a firecracker! I about took cover for my life!!! The only thing I could really understand was-"I understand he life sucks! She works at McDonald's! But atleast she has a job! Good for her! If she doesn't like thy little $2.50 an hour..." yea an I can't finish the rest. Hahah.
WARNING: if you know anyone who has recently stopped smoking, DON'T GET ON THEIR BAD SIDE!!!
I love my mother..(:

No comments:

Post a Comment